Throughout this year, we have continuously evolved our approach to create new processes and guidelines to keep associates and customers safe, with careful consideration to remain aligned with guidance from relevant health authorities, such as the WHO and the CDC. Since the beginning of the Pandemic, our Company had been enforcing the below preventive measures to defend COVID-19:
- Provide face masks to our employees and require donning of face masks during the entire working hours.
- Provide hand sanitizers for disinfection.
- Require strict enforcement of social distancing of 6 feet apart for all employees.
- Require all employees to take lunch breaks in their own vehicles.
- Take body temperature of every person entering the warehouse every day. Refuse entry to anyone with abnormal body temperature
- Require all employees to fill out family health status surveys every day.